Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas!


Yikes, it's 3 days before Christmas when all through our house, not a creature was stirring because we are in the quilt studio sewing like crazy! With 5 new designs off to Northcott done, and gifts for our children, just about completed and parties galore! But I must say this is my favorite time of the year and we would like to sincerely wish all of you a happy, safe and wonderful Christmas and a Healthy, happy, prosperous new year!




As you all know, I'm not a cook, but Christmas is not Christmas without baking, so I ventured into the kitchen, of course with my husband to supervise (no visit from the fire department this time!) I baked some gingerbread cookies! Morgan and I also tried to use the cookie press, which was quite a challenge! As we didn't know what we were doing and a glass of wine under our belts, you can just imagine! Fortunately, although they didn't look good, the tasted okay! A little melted chocolate on them and who would know!
Well, Scooter (shown), Tia, Herbie, Morgan and I would like to wish you all the very best of the season!




No comments: