Sunday, July 11, 2010

Machine Applique - my favorite! Modern Quilt Guild


I too like bright colours and this simple machine applique table topper was fun to design and make! Great for using up your scraps too!

Wow, I was just blown away when I attended the inaugrual meeting of the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild! I wasn't sure what they were all about, but with Holly at the helm everyone had a great time and the show and tell was incredible. What a wonderful inspiring group of women. I'm now looking forward to our second meeting which is July 15th. If you don't have a modern quilt guild in your area, start one up on line.




We are also gearing up the 'Quilts at Tanglebank" on Sept. 11, 2010 and "Quilters Connection Magazine retreat on Oct 1, 2 and 3, 2010. I hope I see you there!




Susan J.


No comments: